Liquor Tax | Wholesaler


Filing Requirements


Damaged Liquor Inventory Credit

Submit an Affidavit of Destruction (DR 0444) with the Monthly Report of the Excise Tax for Alcohol Beverages (DR 0442) when claiming destruction on line 10 of the return.

For more information about liquor taxes, see our Liquor Tax Guidance Publications web page.