Does your business involve the renting of rooms or accommodations to customers?
If so, the Departments Sales & Use Tax Topics: Rooms and Accommodations publication contains helpful information on:
- Taxable charges
- Deposits, deposits forfeits, and cancellation charges
- Banquet and meeting rooms
- Tax-exempt entities, exemptions for permanent residents, and exemptions for state-administered local taxes
- County lodging taxes, local marketing district taxes, and marketplaces
- Tax collection and remittance
Click the link below for more information!
Your Colorado L.I.F.E. Website
This is all about YOU and what you need to know to get going in the right direction and make your life what YOU want it to be. From College & Career choices to how to start your own business. This website is packed full of useful information so you will know your options and make the right choices to be a successful Colorado Resident.