Does your business involve Coins and/or Precious Metal Bullion?
Our FYI Sales 60: Sales Tax Exemptions for Coins and Precious Metal Bullion has a lot of helpful links
and information on:
- "Coins" as defined by statute
- "Precious metal bullion" as defined by statute
- Numismatic pieces which are NOT tax exempt
- Retail sales of coin and precious metal bullion
- Transactions involving the sale of jewelry and commemoratives
Click the link below for more information!
Your Colorado L.I.F.E. Website
This is all about YOU and what you need to know to get going in the right direction and make your life what YOU want it to be. From College & Career choices to how to start your own business. This website is packed full of useful information so you will know your options and make the right choices to be a successful Colorado Resident.