11:00 - 5:00 p.m. Feb. 5 and 8:00 - 2:00 Feb. 6 the Ft. Collins service center will be closed for employee training.
Plan Your Visit
Hours, Appointments, & Additional Information
Taxpayer Service Centers are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mountain Time (MT), Monday through Friday (except on state holidays).
- Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Grand Junction, and Pueblo Service Centers are closed for lunch daily, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are highly encouraged. Walk-in wait times vary based on service center visitor volume and open appointment availability.
- To make an appointment, select "Make Appointment" for your desired location listed above. You will be redirected to the Tax appointment scheduling system for that location to make your appointment.
- Appointments may be scheduled for in-person service, or to receive a scheduled phone call. If you would prefer to schedule a phone call, please write that in your appointment notes and include a good contact phone number where you can be reached at the time of your appointment.
- While Tax Service Centers are in the same location as DMV Driver License Offices, Tax employees cannot assist you with driver license or state ID services. Please visit the DMV website to make a driver license appointment.
Additional things for visitors to remember:
If you need an ADA Accommodation for your visit, click here to submit an ADA Accommodation Request.
- Please fill out all paperwork and applications prior to your visit. To find a form, visit the Forms by Tax Type web page.
- Service centers accept payments by check, money order, and credit or debit card. Service centers cannot accept cash payments.
- Please note that there is a $0.75 + 2.25% processing fee added to all credit/debit card payments.
Health & Safety at the Taxpayer Service Centers
We are proud to serve the great people of Colorado as efficiently and safely as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adapt to keep you and our staff safe. In accordance with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's (CDPHE) guidance:
- DOR follows all public health orders. Please see the location information above for mask requirements.
- If you have any symptoms or feel unwell, please do not come inside the service center.
- All work stations will have glass or plastic partitions between the visitor and staff member.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to visitors and staff.
- The amount of visitors allowed in the building may be limited.
To assist with social distancing best practices, a drop box has been placed outside each of the Taxpayer Service Centers (Denver Metro, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Pueblo and Grand Junction). You can submit your returns, e-filer attachments, and payments (check or money order only) in that drop box. If you have any questions about the drop box, please call Taxpayer Services at (303) 238-7378 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.