On August 18, 2021, the Colorado Department of Revenue, Division of Taxation, adopted five enterprise zone rules. The adoption was based on the public rulemaking hearing held on April 22, 2021.
Prior to the public rulemaking hearing, the Department solicited public comment on the rules from December 7, 2020 through January 15, 2021.
- Rule 39-30-103.5. Credit for Enterprise Zone Contributions.
- Rule 39-30-104. Enterprise Zone Investment Tax Credit.
- Rule 39-30-105. Enterprise Zone New Business Facility Employee Credits.
- Rule 39-30-105.6. Credit for Rehabilitation of Vacant Buildings.
- Rule 39-35-104. Aircraft Manufacturer New Employee Income Tax Credit.