Understand your agreement and avoid default:
- Sign and return a copy of the installment agreement,
- Your future refunds will be applied to your tax debt until it is paid in full,
- Pay at least your minimum monthly payment when it is due (we recommend remitting 2 days in advance if using Revenue Online or 10 days in advance if remitting by mail),
- Remit your payment with the voucher that is mailed to you each month,
- File all required tax returns and pay all taxes in full and on time or contact us to change your existing agreement if you cannot pay the balance in full,
- Make all scheduled payments on time even if we apply your refund to your account balance, and
- If you move, ensure that your mailing address is updated with the Department of Revenue.
If you have general questions about business installment plans, please email DOR_Compliance@state.co.us. However, installment plans cannot be initiated via email.