DR 0347 - Child Care Expenses Tax Credit


Use this form to determine if you can claim the Colorado Child Care Expenses tax credit. You may be able to claim the credit if you pay someone to care for your dependent who is under age 13. For information about any federal form or publication listed below, please visit IRS.gov.