Due to issues caused by the Crowdstrike update, the Colorado Department of Revenue, Taxation Division is experiencing service disruptions. There currently is no timeline for when service levels are fully restored.


DR 0137 - Sellers/Retailers Claim For Refund


You must file a separate DR 0137 form when you are requesting a refund from multiple tax accounts. For example, submit one claim for retail sales tax and a separate claim for retailer’s use tax.

  • Failure to complete the required form(s) and submit all supporting documentation may cause the amount of the refund to be reduced or denied.
  • For Buyer’s/Purchaser’s claims, use Form DR 0137B. For Rural Broadband, use form DR 0137C. For Excise, Fees or Fuel use form DR 0137E.