All State Offices will be closed on Monday, October 2, in observance of Frances Xavier Cabrini Day.


DR 0102 - Claim for Refund on Behalf of Deceased Taxpayer

Surviving spouses and legal representatives for someone who died during the year may file a return on the deceased’s behalf. Write “deceased” in large letters across the top of the return, check the box after the deceased person’s name and write the date of death. Additionally, you must sign the return and write “filing as surviving spouse” or “filing as legal representative” by your signature.

View & Download Form DR 0102