Anyone who has applied for the rebate since January 2013 will be able to file the application for free electronically through Revenue Online, a service provided by the Colorado Department of Revenue. Click on "File a PTC Rebate Application." Supporting documentation must be submitted as electronic attachments when the application is filed in Revenue Online.
File Using Paper Forms
Make sure you submit all 3 pages, plus affidavit or your rebate will be delayed or denied.
- 2020 Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate Booklet (2020 DR 0104PTC)
- Applicants may file a claim until December 31, 2022
- 2019 Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate Booklet (2019 DR 0104PTC)
- Applicants may file a claim until December 31, 2021
- Driver License/ID Change of Address (DR 2285)
- The address on a PTC application must match the address on file for each applicant's driver license or Colorado ID. If the addresses don't match, the rebate will be delayed. This form is to be used to inform the Motor Vehicle Division of a change of address if you cannot make the change online.
- Optional: Colorado Tax Information Authorization or Power of Attorney (DR 0145)
- Only submit this form if you have Power of Attorney on behalf of the PTC Rebate Applicant. For more information, see the Third Party Access web page.