Anyone who has applied for the rebate for the last two years will be able to file the application for free electronically through Revenue Online, a service provided by the Colorado Department of Revenue. Click on "File a PTC Rebate Application." Supporting documentation must be submitted as electronic attachments when the application is filed in Revenue Online.
File Using Paper Forms
PTC Rebate Application
- 2021 Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate Application
- 2020 Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate Booklet (2020 DR 0104PTC)
- Make sure you submit all 3 pages, plus affidavit or your rebate will be delayed or denied.
- Note: Applicants may file a claim until December 31, 2022
- Driver License/ID Change of Address (DR 2285)
- The address on a PTC application must match the address on file for each applicant's driver license or Colorado ID. If the addresses don't match, the rebate will be delayed. This form is to be used to inform the Motor Vehicle Division of a change of address if you cannot make the change online.
- Application for Alternate Identification Number (DR 0019)
- Colorado Tax Information Authorization or Power of Attorney (DR 0145)
- Only submit this form if you have Power of Attorney on behalf of the PTC Rebate Applicant. For more information, see the Third Party Access web page.
- Note: Only complete and submit the first page of form DR 1102. In the box labeled "Apply address change to account(s)", select the box for "Other" and enter "PTC Rebate". Be sure to complete the "Previous Address and Current Name" section in addition to the new name and address information.